Here are some tips on how to tell a great story:
- 1. Describe your pain or problem before taking Zúme training.
- 2. How did you hear about Zúme?
- 3. How have things changed since doing Zúme (personally, in your family, in your church, etc.)? How have you seen the Kingdom advanced?
- 4. What would you say to others who are considering Zúme?
- 5. Keep it short, under 2 minutes.
Disciple Making Resources
Zúme Prayer exists first to always bring glory to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It seeks to know, receive, and glorify God by establishing prayer movements in every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people group. We know that every disciple multiplication movement in history started with extraordinary prayer. Below are some resources to help guide you. Join in praying for the Zúme vision — a Zúme training group and two simple churches started per 5,000 people.
Are you a Zúme coach? Below are some guides to equip you.
Join us in marketing Zúme on your own local platforms. Below are some videos you can share as well as official logos and a guide on how to be a local promoter. Don’t forget to use #zumeproject when sharing on your social media platforms.
Would you like to read the Zúme video scripts? Need to download the guidebook? Did you know Zúme was featured in Mission Frontiers magazine? Check out the extra resources below.
Share Your Zúme Story
Has Zúme impacted you or your church? Share your story with us. Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook and submit the link below.