About Zúme Project
Zúme Training is an on-line and in-life learning experience designed for small groups who follow Jesus to learn how to obey His Great Commission and make disciples who multiply.
Goals of the Zúme Project:
Zúme means yeast in Greek. In Matthew 13:33, Jesus is quoted as saying, "The Kingdom of Heaven is like a woman who took yeast and mixed it into a large amount of flour until it was all leavened." This illustrates how ordinary people, using ordinary resources, can have an extraordinary impact for the Kingdom of God. Zúme aims to equip and empower ordinary believers to reach every neighborhood.
Make disciples in every Omega District globally, using an online training platform focused on equipping participants in the basic disciple-making and simple church planting multiplication principles, processes, and practices.
Zúme consists of 10 sessions, 2 hours each:
- Video and Audio to help your group understand basic principles of multiplying disciples.
- Group Discussions to help your group think through what’s being shared.
- Simple Exercises to help your group put what you’re learning into practice.
- Session Challenges to help your group keep learning and growing between sessions.
How to get started:
- If you haven't created a login yet, please do so.
- Invite 3-11 friends. A minimum group of 3-4 is needed for the practice and elements of the training.
- Schedule a time to get together with your friends.
- Make sure you have access to an internet-enabled device.
Optional prep for your first meeting:
- Download the Zúme Guidebook.
- If you'd like, you can print out copies for the members of your group.
- Consider connecting to a TV or projector so everyone in your group can view the content.